From Dragon Nest Wiki
||? ? ?|
Out of the buffs currently on the enemy, grants some to self that doesn't affect the weapon. You can only maintain one buff obtained by using Mystic Mischief.
- All buffs that are stolen will always be the duration stated in Mystic Mischief's description, regardless of the duration of the original stolen buff.
- Mystic Mischief does NOT dispel the buff it steals.
- The stolen buff only applies to the caster and not party members.
- Buffs that can be stolen with Mystic Mischief include:
- Buffs that cannot be stolen with Mystic Mischief include:
- If there is more than one buff on a target, Mystic Mischief will prioritize the buff that is higher in the skill tree, regardless of cast order.
- If two or more buffs are on the same level in the skill tree, the one nearest to the left side will be stolen.
Obtaining the Skill
- Meteor Storm Lvl.1
Talk to any Sorceress Skill Trainer to buy the skill.
|Rank||Req. Level||SP Cost||Effect||Mana Consumed||Duration||Cooldown Time|
|1||45||15||Copied Buffs: 1||2% of Base MP||20s||25s|
|2||50||5||Copied Buffs: 1||2% of Base MP||24s||25s|
|3||55||5||Copied Buffs: 1||2.1% of Base MP||26s||25s|
|4||60||5||Copied Buffs: 1||2.2% of Base MP||28s||25s|
|5||65||5||Copied Buffs: 1||2.2% of Base MP||30s||25s|