|26 20 0|
(Ultimate) Jump into the air and then slam into the ground with great force, unleashing a powerful quake that knocks down enemies.
- A two hit attack with large AoE on both hits:
- First hit stuns and interrupts enemies, has a much larger area and can hit targets directly behind the Mercenary.
- Second hit is very similar to Bombs Away but with larger AoE and much higher damage. More damaging than the first hit.
- During dungeons this skill can one-hit or two-hit kill most small and medium sized monsters, Elite Monsters and Sub Bosses so it can be a significant time saver if used on the largest concentrated spawns.
- Wraith-type enemies will only take the first hit of the skill before becoming intangible, wasting the second hit; same goes for any characters in pvp that can dodge during hit paralyze (such as Archer or Sorceress) to avoid the second hit.
Obtaining the Skill
- Character Level 40
- Roll Attack Level 1
- 45 SP in Warrior tree
Talk to any Warrior Skill Trainer to buy the skill.
|Rank||Req. Level||SP Cost||Physical Damage||Mana Consumed||Cooldown Time|
|1||40||3||1158% + 28510||2.7% of Base MP||120s|
|2||60||1||1390% + 42765||3.3% of Base MP||120s|