Boss Rush (Carderock)
|This article is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
 Basic Information
Level Requirement: Level 24 ~ 39
Party Limit: 1
Weekly Limit: 7
Minimum Tickets Awarded: 6 (+8 at a chance)
This is a solo fight against all the 13 bosses in the level 9 through 24 dungeon brackets in succession. The sequence of boss appearance is the same for every run. Each boss will only have 1 bar of health. Each boss may receive a special buff, which are invisibility, speed buff, or super armor.
Killing the goblin referee will drop a 50% recovery food item, but several strong armored goblins will appear to attack the player. Defeating the current boss will cause the armored goblins to flee. Leaving the referee alive has no reward but it has very little endurance anyway.
To access the Boss Rush, enter the right-most tent. Run forward into the arena where the player is treated with a grand entrance and a short speech by the goblin referee.
- Dark Elf Assassin Lydia from Assassin's Den
- Brethren Shaman Trevorius from Silent Cloister Main Hall
- Orc Commander Cliff Drogakk from Orc Camp
- Hex Ghoul Corpsemaw from Dread Forest
- Minotaur Vuruha from Inner Catacombs
- Scarlet Scythe from Basin of the Fallen
- Harpy Sword Wind from Valley of Mourning
- Hobgoblin brothers from Temple Chapel
- Dark Scream from Sanctuary Nexus
- Stone Gargoyle from Forest Sanctuary
- Spider Queen Zxyzzrx from Astral Coven Laboratory
- Ogre Stompy from Dead Man's Road
- Manticore Saslavan from Prayer's Retreat